The organization is well aware of its corporate social responsibility. The Majestic Hospital came into existence to further the cause envisaged by its founders. The aim of the management is to strike a balance between the financial goals of its shareholders on one side and on the other offer affordable services for the deprived sections of the society.
The initiatives taken in this direction are as follows.
- Free health camps solely targeting the people who cannot afford quality medical services.
- Held programs within the local community to promote communal amity, this program promotes community awareness towards national integration and brotherhood.
- Actively involved in environmental programs by investing considerable amount for proper disposal for bio medical waste.
- Involved in helping orphans.
- Partnered with several organisations and individuals in educating poor students ranging from kindergarten to postgraduate level.
- Financial help to needy people and also contributing in marriages of poor people.
For easy access, please put these HS numbers in your phone:
- (040) 2352-1051
- +91 99667-70158
Affordable college for poor families and an Orphanage.